Valentine’s Day is just around the corner… and it’s National Pizza Day! Two wonderful things. Now I just really want a pazookie in the heart-shaped pan to top it off. We’ve actually been trying to eat less carbs. I know, I know. So this pizza was made with a cauliflower crust & I put the recipe down below.
Also, my grandma MADE this beautiful apron for me, and I absolutely LOVE it. Isn’t it perfect? I told her she should sell these puppies because people would buy them. It even has pockets. I know! Also, I especially love the red and pink around Valentine’s Day. Thank you to my sweet grandma for making this for me. I love her!
- 1 Large Cauliflower
- 3 Eggs
- 1 C Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Spices (We used 2 T Oregano, 2 T Parsley, & 2 T Basil)
- 3/4 C tomato sauce
- 2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 C shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Steam head of cauliflower for about 6-8 minutes.
- Grate cauliflower or put in food processor until you have 3 cups.
- Get the grated cauliflower as dry as you can with paper towels.
- Mix in eggs, cheese, and spices.
- Bake crust at 450 F for 15-20 minutes depending on the thickness.
- Remove from oven & add sauce and toppings.
- Broil in oven until cheese is golden brown.
- Let cool & enjoy your creation- without feeling guilty