Yesterday was the perfect day for a fall wedding. 🍂 Jennie & I met freshman year when she was one of our “random” roommates. I put that in quotations because I know it was not a coincidence- God had some amazing plans in the works. I couldn’t have asked for a better “random” roommate.
Throughout the years, Jennie and I have become best friends. Yes, I have many best friends and Jennie is definitely on that list. We dance so hard together and laugh so hard together.
Here are some of the crazy things we have done:
- Grocery shopped at Snith’s in our pajamas often.
- Got picked up in a car for a dinner party by two complete strangers without exchanging so much as one word.
- Accidentally told Brandon Davies, former BYU basketball star, that we were wearing mustaches to raise prostate awareness instead of prostate cancer awareness.
- Danced EVERYWHERE. Kitchen tables, random apartments, clubs, in class.
- Survived the scariest class of my college career together- D&C with Mark Belk.
- Convinced a Canadian to join the BYU Volleyball Team- he wasn’t even Mormon. 😂 That is how convincing we are. 😉
- Dressed up as men on several occasions with facial hair and all- including Sawyer and Hurley from Lost.
- DI shopping sprees on the reg.
- Made ice cream cake for all of our friends birthdays/half-birthdays.
- Watched all of our accounting videos on quadruple-speed together.
- Declared our majors together.
- Found a working TV during Sunday School at the Wilk to watch the championship basketball game. 👀
- CREAMERY FRIDAYS. Every. Single. Friday.
- Floors seats of the Killers together.
- Snuck into the freshman dance every year for 5 years. 👀😬😂
- Choked on pizza. Separately- not together.
- Made ESPN by being crazy BYU Football fans together.
Okay I could go on and on forever, but suffice it to say- I LOVE JENNIE LEVER. Well now Jennie Jentczch. ❤️
What a happy day to start eternity!