As the weather has slowly been morphing into summer, I have begun to think about some summer musts this year. So here’s my little list complied below:
- SwimZip– I am of direct Finnish decent which I love, but the sun doesn’t love me. I get burned so easily. Nick can tan so easily, so I get a little jealous. And I have fried my delicate skin so much, it is time that I put my foot down. SwimZip’s special material blocks most of the UV rays, so I can look so cute, but not get burnt!
- Fruit of the Month– Our in-laws gave us the best gift ever- fruit of the month! We get a package once a month with the fruit of the month in it. Yesterday, we got fresh a pineapple and individually wrapped apricots. It’s something so fun (and healthy) to look forward to each month. The company we use is called Harry and David.
- Pastel lipstick– I look better in dark lipsticks, but it is so fun to try out new pastel summer lipsticks. My favorite light one right now is a matte lavender color. It’s actually called Zen Orchid by NYX & it’s only $5.99!
- Wing-tip sunnies– Totally 50’s and I love it. Also, sunglasses at Forever 21 are super cheap, so why not get a new pair or two for this summer! That’s where I got mine pictured above.
- Oversized pool floaties– Not pictured because I don’t have one and I’m not sure my apartment would fit one, but I want one so bad. Maybe a giant pretzel one. Or a unicorn.
Bring on summer!